Status cap

Discuss macro implementations, ask for macro help (to share your creations, see User Creations, probably either Campaign Frameworks or Drop-in Resources).

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice

mondo
Cave Troll

Status cap

Post by mondo »

I have noticed when making campaign settings there seems to be a cap (9?) on the number of status you can apply. Yet some of the framworks ive seen have many, many more. I once broke it accidentally but dont know what I did. I presumed just naming diff groups. But that was not it.

How do I have more status (I know there are only so many positions but some wont be used same time) slots?

Thanks

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Status cap

Post by aliasmask »

For the states on the grid, 3x3 you can change it to 4x4 or even 5x5, but that is bit small, imo. I personally have switched to 4x4. For high level PF1 games, it sometimes needs those extra, but I like to use the upper half of the token for other markers like mirror image counter or elevation indicator. Having 8 states on a 4x4 seems to work out pretty well even though it can go up to 16.

mondo
Cave Troll

Re: Status cap

Post by mondo »

Ahh so if you use the default settings and locations then it defaults to the 3x3 but if you use grid image you can change the setting.

Return to “Macros”