[1.3.b58] new tags (s, g) + code tag not working

Confirmed bugs should get a single post here. Check the READ ME FIRST sticky thread for the format.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice, MapTool BugReport Manager

Forum rules
Posts that do not conform to the READ ME FIRST sticky thread are subject to deletion.
Newberg
Kobold

[1.3.b58] new tags (s, g) + code tag not working

Post by Newberg »

When I tried playing around a bit with the new tags I noticed that when you combine them with the code tag the text turns blue but still outputs to everyone.

For example

Code: Select all

[g,code: {
<b>This is my little secret!<b>
}]
Will display "This is my little secret!" to everyone in bold blue text.

I assume this is a bug since the above example will work with h instead of g (although then the secret is truly hidden from everyone).

If this issue has already been brought to daylight then I apologise for repeating it :)

(also I'm using b59 but these things were introduced in b58, hence b58 as subject)

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: [1.3.b58] new tags (s, g) + code tag not working

Post by Azhrei »

Welcome to RPTools! (I'm sorry your first post is a bug report, though!)

That does sound like a bug. I'm somewhat surprised though, as I would think that the new roll options would be modeled on the existing Hide, Roll, and other roll options that already apply to to an entire code block.

We'll see what Mr.P. says (author of the code). ;)

Mr. Pokeylope
Giant

Re: [1.3.b58] new tags (s, g) + code tag not working

Post by Mr. Pokeylope »

Yeah, it's a bug. Unfortunately it's not entirely straightforward to fix, but I'll work on it.

Return to “Bug Reports”