[1.3b59] Initiative lock movment not working as expected

Confirmed bugs should get a single post here. Check the READ ME FIRST sticky thread for the format.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice, MapTool BugReport Manager

Forum rules
Posts that do not conform to the READ ME FIRST sticky thread are subject to deletion.
jmurrayufo
Cave Troll

[1.3b59] Initiative lock movment not working as expected

Post by jmurrayufo »

Had a campaign going using b59. Combat was concluded so I cleared the initiative for the party an NPCs. The initiative "lock movement" option was unchecked in its menu, but the users couldn't move their tokens. Selecting the lock movement option again fixed the issue, and it remained in this odd 'inverted' state for the remainder of the evening.

I was unable to reproduce the bug again that night before our player group broke up and I am having some trouble reproducing it now. Not sure if this was a bug with that system, or with something else that tainted the lock movement state.

I'll post more if we can recreate it next Saturday.

jmurrayufo
Cave Troll

Re: [1.3b59] Initiative lock movment not working as expected

Post by jmurrayufo »

Just an update. We are still having intermittent issues with this bug in 1.3b63. I'll post an update to see if it can be re-created in b64 as well.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: [1.3b59] Initiative lock movment not working as expected

Post by Azhrei »

If you can determine the cause and reproduce it, I'll see about getting a fix in for it.

Return to “Bug Reports”