Show movement distance is weird now

Confirmed bugs should get a single post here. Check the READ ME FIRST sticky thread for the format.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice, MapTool BugReport Manager

Forum rules
Posts that do not conform to the READ ME FIRST sticky thread are subject to deletion.
taustinoc
Dragon

Show movement distance is weird now

Post by taustinoc »

1.5.2, just installed. No idea how long it's been doing it, as the only other version I have handy is 1.4.0.5

In 1.4.0.5, when Show Movement Distance checked, dragging a token shows the total movement under the token as it's being dragged.

In 1.5.0.2, the total distance moved shows or not, depending on the setting, under the token. But if the token is set to snap to grid, it shows the distance to each cell regardless of the Show Movement Distance setting. Only the total distance disappears when it's unchecked.

I'm not even sure that's a bug, but it seems like those per-grid-cell numbers should go away, too when the setting is unchecked.

Phergus
Deity

Re: Show movement distance is weird now

Post by Phergus »

Apparently it is ignoring the Show Movement Distance setting. Seems like no one else using 1.5+ has that turned off.

Issue filed: https://github.com/RPTools/maptool/issues/470

Return to “Bug Reports”