Possible Enforce Players to Current Map bug?

Confirmed bugs should get a single post here. Check the READ ME FIRST sticky thread for the format.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice, MapTool BugReport Manager

Forum rules
Posts that do not conform to the READ ME FIRST sticky thread are subject to deletion.
Oryan77
Dragon

Possible Enforce Players to Current Map bug?

Post by Oryan77 »

I started using v1.5.1 and realized that when the player side is in full screen mode and the DM uses the Enforce Players to Current Map tool, the player side will not move to the map unless he exits out of full screen mode.

Phergus
Deity

Re: Possible Enforce Players to Current Map bug?

Post by Phergus »

That's curious. Just tested it here with 1.5.1 and had no issues with forcing the the player client (in full screen) to move to a specific map.

I did see some other odd behavior that had them moving to other maps without using the Force option.

What OS was your player client using?

Oryan77
Dragon

Post by Oryan77 »

Phergus wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:56 pm
What OS was your player client using?
The player client is using Windows 8.1. and the DM client is using Windows 10 pro.

I haven't seen any other odd behavior moving to maps so far. Just this full screen issue. Things seem to work well other than that.

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

Well if it continues to happen with the client on Win 8.1, follow up here. If it is specific to Win8 there may not be much to be done about it.

Might try having them get current video drivers for their system.

Return to “Bug Reports”