[BUG 1.6.1]

Confirmed bugs should get a single post here. Check the READ ME FIRST sticky thread for the format.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice, MapTool BugReport Manager

Forum rules
Posts that do not conform to the READ ME FIRST sticky thread are subject to deletion.
canari
Kobold

[BUG 1.6.1]

Post by canari »

Bug: when trying to set unit per cell to a decimal number, it only retains plain numbers (1.5m become 1m), both on general setting and on existing map modification

Reproduction: constant. Try to set a unit per cell value with a decimal. When you close and reopen the preference tab, it changes the decimal to 0. On token's movement, the decimal doesn't apply. The same goes when you modify an existing map.

Possible solution : decimal in units per cell were implemented on 1.5.2, and disappeared when I upgraded to 1.6.1, if it helps.

Merudo
Giant

Re: [BUG 1.6.1]

Post by Merudo »

It's a language issue. Until it is fixed, try either replacing the period by a comma, or forcing the language to English.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [BUG 1.6.1]

Post by wolph42 »

Just got a github messsage from Phergus that this issue has been fixed. Will be implemented in the next release.

Return to “Bug Reports”