[1.8.4] Custom frame locations forgotten on reload.

Confirmed bugs should get a single post here. Check the READ ME FIRST sticky thread for the format.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice, MapTool BugReport Manager

Forum rules
Posts that do not conform to the READ ME FIRST sticky thread are subject to deletion.
Full Bleed
Demigod

[1.8.4] Custom frame locations forgotten on reload.

Post by Full Bleed »

In 1.7 the location and size of custom frames would be remembered on reloads.

For example, I use a "Character Sheet" frame for character sheets, and in 1.7 after opening the sheet, sizing it, and snapping it to my preferred location successive reloads of MT knew where the sheet should be. In 1.8.4 it always reopens in the middle of the screen at some default size on reloads and has to be resized and repositioned.

At one point that was the default MT behaviour but it was updated to remember between sessions at some point... probably in 1.5 or 1.6... and now it has reverted.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: [1.8.4] Custom frame locations forgotten on reload.

Post by aliasmask »

Afaik, it always reset each time MT is opened. Have you tried holding ctrl and clicking the X in corner. It's a Windows thing to save the window location.

Return to “Bug Reports”