READ ME BEFORE POSTING HERE!

Confirmed bugs should get a single post here. Check the READ ME FIRST sticky thread for the format.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice, MapTool BugReport Manager

Forum rules
Posts that do not conform to the READ ME FIRST sticky thread are subject to deletion.
Azhrei
Site Admin

READ ME BEFORE POSTING HERE!

Post by Azhrei »

DO NOT POST IN THIS SECTION UNTIL YOUR BUG HAS BEEN DISCUSSED AND CONFIRMED IN THE PARENT FORUM!

Trevor has posted what a sample bug report should look like. In summary, the title should specify the most recent version of MapTool where the bug can be reproduced and a few words to describe the bug. Inside the posting goes as short a description as possible of exactly what the bug is (describe graphical effects, user-interface confusion, incorrect text output or error message text, file corruption, or similar) and, if possible a way to reproduce the error. If the bug has a work-around that produces the desired effect, describe the work-around as well.

I am likely to simply delete threads that haven't been discussed in the parent forum yet. Or at a minimum tell the original poster to read this post and then lock their thread.

If you need clarification on some component of this policy, please see this thread in the main MapTool forum.
Last edited by wolph42 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: added first line

Last bumped by Azhrei on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:52 pm.

Return to “Bug Reports”