Problem changing game settings

Discussion of and general support for d20 D&D, including 3.0E and 3.5E and derivatives.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

Waterdeep
Kobold

Problem changing game settings

Post by Waterdeep »

Hi everyone!
It seems I can't change the game settings. I'd like to create characters in the D20 3.5 rule setting. But when I select the entry in CharTool, it doesn't show me any source files (it shows sources only for D&D 4e).
When I try to load the D20 settings anyway, it gives me an error message: "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid property descriptor data".
Any suggestions what I can do about it? I'd very much like to have a D&D 3.5 character sheet! :mrgreen:
Any help or links are very much appreciated!

jay
RPTools Team

Re: Problem changing game settings

Post by jay »

This is a bug in the file that I've fixed, but I've not put in the build yet. I'll be able to build it after I finish my testing of the latest fixes.

rita
Kobold

Post by rita »

Hi!
Which version of CT can we use to create characters in the D20 3.5 rule setting?
B12 is ok ?

Thanks !

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

I'm not sure, but I think b12 is OK. I don't think I've broken old characters in b13 so it should be ok.

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

@jay: What is the status of the next version? I am going to try and fix the PC-Gen support so I can export my character directly to InitTool and then tweak in CharacterTool.

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

The next version is complete. I've been trying to test it and get it released, but I started a new job and I haven't been able to give it the attention it needed. I can probably release it now, but I would suggest testing what you want it to do before committing to it.

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

Congratulations on the job! If you want, I can test it out. I am currently working on making a rpgame file for Lindsay's FW. Will have some questions for you on it.

Manshoon13
Kobold

Post by Manshoon13 »

jay wrote:The next version is complete. I've been trying to test it and get it released, but I started a new job and I haven't been able to give it the attention it needed. I can probably release it now, but I would suggest testing what you want it to do before committing to it.
Whats the status on this?

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

I've still not had a chance to test it. I'll try to check it in this week.

Return to “Support: d20 D&D”