Development status?

Discussion of and support for D&D 4e.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

neofax
Great Wyrm

Re: Development status?

Post by neofax »

If you need any .dnd4e files to use as a template, let me know I have plenty.
Time-Zone information UTC -5

Gully
Kobold

Post by Gully »

Ok assuming that I am correct in this went to CT and chose 4thed remote or whatever it was under select game. Checked the boxes for PHB2 and for the framework I am using Can't remeber his name right now.

Couple questions:

Q: Is there a reason that Plate mail will show up with the profisency set to no when selected under a palidin?

Q:Will we be seeing the updates for the other books (same paladin has a lifedrinker Kopesh; Adventurers vault.)

Q: Why is holy symbol listed under adventuring gear but not with the rest of the holy symbols/ non magical impliments?

(Not Sure how to actualy wright files for the sys but if you got a how to or at least an example I would be hapy to help out with content I have access to all the books and DDI subscription)

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

Gully wrote:Q: Is there a reason that Plate mail will show up with the profisency set to no when selected under a palidin?
This is a bug, it will be fixed in the next drop.
Gully wrote:Q:Will we be seeing the updates for the other books (same paladin has a lifedrinker Kopesh; Adventurers vault.)
Eventually, I don't have all the books and there aren't a lot of other people entering data for 4e.

Gully wrote:Q: Why is holy symbol listed under adventuring gear but not with the rest of the holy symbols/ non magical impliments?
Also appears to be a bug.
Gully wrote:(Not Sure how to actualy wright files for the sys but if you got a how to or at least an example I would be hapy to help out with content I have access to all the books and DDI subscription)
It isn't very easy to do right now since I've not finished the editor. There are some Adopters threads that talk about how to edit the files if you're interested.

Return to “Support: D&D 4e”