This problem with in MapTool 1.7.0.
We use Token Arrow heavily in our campaign, but we are suffering from the problem of slow response if we keep the Arrow spinning for a long time under certain conditions.
I think this problem occurred from around MT version 1.5.
Here's how to reproduce the problem:
- Prepare a new map and set "Vision" to "Night".
- Make an appropriately sized room with VBL.
- Put the token in the room, turn on "Has Sight", and have a light source of 5ft or more.
- Copy 6 or more of those tokens into the room (the more tokens there are, the slower the responce)
- Select one of the tokens, and use SHIFT + Mouse Wheel to continue turning the Token Arrow.
- The response of Token Arrow becomes gradually slower when it is rotated to some extent.
CPU: i7 6700K RAM: 16GB VGA: GeForce GTX1080
My MapTool's JVM Memory Settings: -Xmx 8G -Xms 8G -Xss 12M
My Java version: 1.8.0_251
My player has similar PC specs and is having the same problem.
It may be a problem that many users don't mind, but it remains a problem for us.
Is there any way to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.