Ventrilo

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Dracorat
Dragon

Ventrilo

Post by Dracorat »

Guys - I just now realized I needed to give you the updated Ventrilo information for my Vent server.

So bad, horrible horrible, so sorry for forgetting. =(

IP is
dracorat.nationvoice.com
(or 64.34.250.131)

Port is

password is the bolded part of the words below:
dungeons and dragons
(all lower case, don't miss that the 's' isn't included. Done this way for simple bot protection.)

Again, anyone is welcomed to use the vent at any time, just don't be annoying to the other users.

I'll set folders back up soon.

The old server went away because for a bit, someone had my bank account and put through a few thousand dollars of fraudulent transactions. I've sorted all that out now. Sorry about the "miss".

--Draco

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: Ventrilo

Post by Azhrei »

Wow, sorry to hear about the account theft! My brother went through an identity theft case in the summer of '08 and he's still paying for it with stress. :(

Glad to hear the Vent server is back. (Thank you!) Our games have moved to FourUglyMonsters' site but I'll be honest -- I liked having my own channel on your server 8) so we'll probably switch back at some point. Always good to have options, though.

Oh, and welcome back, DR!

Return to “MapTool”