Token states on portrait

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Rumble
Deity

Re: Token states on portrait

Post by Rumble »

B1essed_P14gue wrote:As far as programming, I am a noob though I do have access to friends who program in Java.

Distributing a revised version wont be a problem since the 2 laptops being used will be at the session (same physical address).

As far as the actual coding, You can either throw me in the deep end and tell me how to figure it out or if you could upload your modified version of it no the net where I can download it, which would mean, as the Thai girls say, "Me love you long time!"

Thanks once again for all you hard work and inspiration Rumble.
Hey, I'm game. I'll go and figure out what I did (it was really very simple) and I am willing to give you the custom maptool file, but bear in mind this is A) in no way official and B) you'll be on your own once you have it.

B1essed_P14gue
Kobold

Post by B1essed_P14gue »

Thank Rumble, that would be Great!

KaylaKaze
Cave Troll

Post by KaylaKaze »

For those who want more control over the stat sheet, just make your own using a auto-updating frame. You can fill it with whatever HTML you want. If you set portrait size to 1 in the preferences and make your frame update macro the only *'d property, you won't get anything but a teeny tiny, almost invisible block in the corner (0 not only hides the portrait but also makes the statsheet not calculate, thus no frame update), but your frame will still update. You can then dock the frame anywhere you want, or leave it to float, even on a second monitor if you wanted.

Return to “MapTool”