Change macro edit font?

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
JonathanTheBlack
Dragon

Change macro edit font?

Post by JonathanTheBlack »

Is there a way to change the font in the macro editor to a monospaced font?

biodude
Dragon

Re: Change macro edit font?

Post by biodude »

As far as I know, No, you can not. At least, not within the MapTool Interface, which means changes would have to be made 'under-the-hood'. Hopefully, one of the devs will be able to respond to that.

In the meantime, many folks write their macro code in their preferred text editor: a search of the forums will reveal a few files for syntax highliting for a few popular (Windows) text editors (or use syntax highliting for HTML or PHP for reasonable approximations). You can just copy/paste such code in the Macro editing window in MapTool to apply the changes.

One of the forum regulars (I think AliasMask) also has a nifty tool for batch Import and Export of Macro code from tokens (I think it's called 'MacroIO') To help facilitate this process.
"The trouble with communicating is believing you have achieved it"
[ d20 StatBlock Importer ] [ Batch Edit Macros ] [ Canned Speech UI ] [ Lib: Math ]

Raoden
Dragon

Re: Change macro edit font?

Post by Raoden »

biodude wrote:One of the forum regulars (I think AliasMask) also has a nifty tool for batch Import and Export of Macro code from tokens (I think it's called 'MacroIO') To help facilitate this process.

MicroIO has also been incorporated into my Token Manager resource.

[/shameless self-plug]
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed."
- G. K. Chesterton

Wonderful HTML/CSS reference * Color Manager * Token Manager 2.0

Return to “MapTool”