Thanks for doing such great work, Jagged
I'm having a problem getting tokens to line up with the grid. My steps are:
1. Create a map with an isometric grid.
2. Drop a token on the map, change it to 'figure' and 'snap to grid'.
3. It moves about perfectly, stays aligned with the grid, etc. What a joy to use.
It's after the next steps that I start to run into problems:
4. Import an isometric map created in Tiled. This map has a grid on it; if I took it off I wouldn't be able to align with the grid in MapTool.
5. Adjust the MapTool grid so it aligns with the Tiled grid. That works fine, it aligns perfectly. But ...
6. Try moving the token again, and now it moves out of alignment with the grid. So, when 'show path' is selected, and the squares are highlighted white, the path and the token are no longer aligned with the grid. It's as if adjusting the grid, to align it with the grid on the Tiled map, throws the tokens out and I can't work out the solution.
All I can think of is to not snap the token to the grid, but then we lose the counting of movement, pathing, etc.
Any help appreciated. And I'm new to MapTool (as of today) so apologies if I've missed something obvious.