MapTool Wiki down?

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
ZenCorrosion
Kobold

MapTool Wiki down?

Post by ZenCorrosion »

I'm not sure if this is a good place for this, but the MapTool wiki seems to be having some issues:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to MWExceptionHandler::handleException() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given in /home2/lmwcscom/public_html/maptool/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php:153
Having it down makes me realize how dependent I've become on it... :)

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: MapTool Wiki down?

Post by Full Bleed »

ZenCorrosion wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:08 pm
I'm not sure if this is a good place for this, but the MapTool wiki seems to be having some issues:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to MWExceptionHandler::handleException() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given in /home2/lmwcscom/public_html/maptool/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php:153
Having it down makes me realize how dependent I've become on it... :)
Yeah, it's down.

If you're in a bind you could try use the waybackmachine. It's slow, and the pages might be old, but it might help you get through something holding you up.

Looks like the last snapshot it took of the main functions page was Feb 15th: https://web.archive.org/web/20200215021 ... o_Function
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

ZenCorrosion
Kobold

Re: MapTool Wiki down?

Post by ZenCorrosion »

Good idea. Thanks, that helps.

Return to “MapTool”