1.9.2 issues

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
xavram
Dragon

1.9.2 issues

Post by xavram »

So, couple of things when I tried out 1.9.2
1. If you try to rotate a token on an isometric map, you get a cascade of "Cannot read the array length because "array" is null" errors. I had reported this back in 1.8.3 but it still seems to be an issue
2. All of the fonts for my HTML forms (and the buttons on the global macros) are just a little "off", kind of blurry...any idea what that is about?
3. When you mouse over a token, their pop up stat sheet no longer has the values left justified. They appear to semi-random, like so...

I'd like to upgrade but the rotation issues...and now the display issues...are preventing me from using any of the new goodies in 1.9.2 :(

xavram
Dragon

Re: 1.9.2 issues

Post by xavram »

and regarding #2, things being blurry, here's what I mean.

Here's the toolbar in maptool 1.8.3

And here's the toolbar in maptool 1.9.2

See how the font is different in the two versions? And more importantly, how the icons are nice and crisp in 1.8.3 but distorted/blurry in 1.9.2? Any idea what this is about?

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

xavram wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:49 pm
3. When you mouse over a token, their pop up stat sheet no longer has the values left justified. They appear to semi-random, like so...
This is usually a scaling issue: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28589

That might also have something to do with the other icon and text issues you're seeing.

As for the isometric issue you mentioned, have you submitted an issue to the MT Github? That's about the only way it's going to get looked at these days.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

xavram
Dragon

Post by xavram »

The scaling thing, I'm unclear as to why this is an issue between the two different versions of maptool. Those screenshots for the MT UI are literally taken while both versions are running, so I guess I don't understand how this can be a Windows thing...?

xavram
Dragon

Post by xavram »

Full Bleed, thanks! One of your links lead ot the article about setting the properties for DPI settings IN the maptool version itself and that cleared up the blurriness and the stat sheet issue.

Now I just need to find the GitHub deal to post this rotational issue...thank you!

Return to “MapTool”