Line visibility when selecting fog of war revell aere

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Deev87
Kobold

Line visibility when selecting fog of war revell aere

Post by Deev87 »

Hi,

I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the correct place so correct me if it needs to be moved.

I'm experiencing some difficulties when using the polygon reveal tool (Fog of War) in maptool.

I have a black and white map where the walls are black.
When using the polygon reveal tool to expose an area in the fog of war, I draw a shape through the walls (Which are black).
The line color of the selection box is also black so its really hard to see what shape I am drawing. The lines are also really thin (1px i think)

Is there a way to change the line color to lets say grey or red or something To make ik more visible in a black and white map?
Also is it possible to change the line thickness?

I have been searching the web and the wiki but can't find anything.
I have also browsed through the preferences several times but I cant seem to find an option.

Is is maybe possible to change this in a config file of some sorts? If so how would i go about setting this up?

If someone knows a way to make the lines more visible on a black and white map I would be most gratefull :D

I hope the image below clarifies thing a bit

charlieluce
Kobold

Re: Line visibility when selecting fog of war revell aere

Post by charlieluce »

The Fog of War tool uses the same line/border color as the Drawing or Template tools, so if you go into one of those and change the line/border color (the top left box in the settings window in the upper right), that's the color your FoW tool line will be.

Deev87
Kobold

Re: Line visibility when selecting fog of war revell aere

Post by Deev87 »

You my new hero! Thx.

It works a charm :D

Return to “MapTool”