Token repository

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
hemantjup78
Kobold

Token repository

Post by hemantjup78 »

Hey folks so...heres the deal

I have one group I play with. We have two DnD 5e games run by two different GM's in the group. I have a pretty fast pipe to my home and a linux box. I did setup one instance of maptools following the maptool headless directions....kudos to whomever wrote that. Great directions.

So what i want to do is basically be a maptools provider for my two GM's . I can totally run two instances of maptool headless and thats fine and no prob. I did go out and find huge libs of character and monster tokens. What I want to do is provide a repo for just tokens across both instances.

So on my test headless instance I munged the files in the Token default and added two sub dirs. I then tried exporting the campaign repo file and then serve that up. However the file is way to small and clien192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
ts get nothing adding the repo.

What am I missing?
Last edited by hemantjup78 on Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Token repository

Post by wolph42 »

its been a while last time i setup a repo, so not sure but you can at least check out this: https://wiki.rptools.info/index.php/Int ... positories and ofcourse you can try your question on discord, bigger community.

Return to “MapTool”