Grid Adjustment

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
stuartwaring
Kobold

Grid Adjustment

Post by stuartwaring »

Kia ora,

I have recently noticed an issue when trying to realign the grid in Maptool (at least the last couple of versions). The size scales well, but when I try to move it the grid stay visibly in the same space, even though the offset numbers are changing. Anyone else having this issue, or have any idea how to fix it?

I have attached a couple of screen clips to demonstrate

Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-11-14 063206.png
Screenshot 2021-11-14 063206.png (257.71 KiB) Viewed 2720 times
Screenshot 2021-11-14 063135.png
Screenshot 2021-11-14 063135.png (349.35 KiB) Viewed 2720 times

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: Grid Adjustment

Post by Full Bleed »

stuartwaring wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:32 pm
I have recently noticed an issue when trying to realign the grid in Maptool (at least the last couple of versions). The size scales well, but when I try to move it the grid stay visibly in the same space, even though the offset numbers are changing. Anyone else having this issue, or have any idea how to fix it?
Not seeing this in 1.10.4 and haven't see this reported in any recent versions.

You might want to share your campaign file so someone can see if something else is amiss.

You also might get more timely responses if you take the issue to the MT discord: https://discord.gg/QWR6gP3c
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

stuartwaring
Kobold

Post by stuartwaring »

Thanks for responding. I am worried about posting the campaign as it contains copyright material and this is a public forum. If that isnt a problem Im happy to put it up for people to check out.

I signed up for discord, but have no idea how to use it - I cant see anywhere to post the issue. The only channels I see on the server are the welcome channels and the code of conduct.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

As long as you're not saving it on our server it should be fine. You can send a PM to someone to share a link to something like google drive where you can control who sees it.

To avoid spam bots on discord you can select your role in the welcome page to get access to rest of forum.

Return to “MapTool”