Macro Hotkeys not loaded properly

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
LeXeS2
Kobold

Macro Hotkeys not loaded properly

Post by LeXeS2 »

I tried using hotkeys for my macros and it worked fine at first but when I copied and pasted the token to a new map, the hotkey option in the macro said no hotkey was assigned but pressing the button still activated the macro kind of.
For example a macro with the command: [r:"Hello World"] will display the sentence as expected but instead of showing the name of the token who runs the macro it shows an ID.
Further more if you save the campaign when the token doesn't display its hotkey assignment and reopen it the token doesn't respond to the hotkey at all.
The problem also occurs when saving the token and loading it from the library. The problem doesn't occur when you configure the hotkeys and then save and reopen the campaign.
I looked into the content.xml file and the hotkey value seems to be saved just fine. So the problem could be located when loading the token in?

Can someone confirm my observation?

Return to “MapTool”