Using the initiative Panel (b41)

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Mr. Pokeylope
Giant

Post by Mr. Pokeylope »

Esaquam wrote:Anybody else object to the alias "do" for "discard output"? Yeah, I see where you got it, but "/do tell" to do *not* tell is going to disturb me. ;-)
I actually interpreted it as "do this, but don't bother me with any output", so I rather like it. :P

Stitched
Dragon

Post by Stitched »

When you set a halo on a token that is in in the Init bar, is it normal that the map view gets splashed with the same colour when you mouse over that token?

Addendum - actually has nothing to do with the init. Only if a token is set to "PC" and has a colour halo does it do it.

Just curious if it was a bug or a feature.

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

Stitched wrote:When you set a halo on a token that is in in the Init bar, is it normal that the map view gets splashed with the same colour when you mouse over that token?

Addendum - actually has nothing to do with the init. Only if a token is set to "PC" and has a colour halo does it do it.

Just curious if it was a bug or a feature.
If it's what I think you are talking about, its a feature.
Edit->Preferences->Application: Use Halo Color for vision.

Turn if off if you don't want to see it. I tend to think it's a good idea as a DM as it less me be 100% sure of exactly what the moused over player is seeing. For players, I don't know if it makes a lot of sense.
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

Return to “MapTool”