bug/feature request

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
wandering_sage
Kobold

bug/feature request

Post by wandering_sage »

Hiya I'm new to maptools, and I honestly want to say that you guys rock I've been wishing for a program like this for a long time.

As for the Bug part When i create a map inside of map tools using stamp's occationally when I load the map back up they stamps loose there placement in the layer "in front or behind"

And for the feature request I would like to see it made possible to combine or group a range or series of stamp objects into a larger object which would make managing floors and such alot easier.

Now I guess that I need to raise some spare cash to bribe err donate :D

Once again you all seriously kick donkey and when I finish my degree in programming i would love to be able to help with this program

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

Welcome to the forum.
When i create a map inside of map tools using stamp's occationally when I load the map back up they stamps loose there placement in the layer "in front or behind"
It's a known issue. Maybe Trevor will get a chance to look at it before the next build.

Lindharin
Dragon

Re: bug/feature request

Post by Lindharin »

wandering_sage wrote: Once again you all seriously kick donkey and when I finish my degree in programming i would love to be able to help with this program
Why wait? :lol: Seriously, a number of times during your programming schooling you will have the option to pick a project for various programming classes. This is as good an example of an open source community project as any other, and I'd be really surprised if contributions to it weren't acceptable for at least some of those projects. Obviously that doesn't apply if the class is specifically in C# or something, but there is still a decent chance you could get some school credit at some point during your degree for work on a community project like this.

Just something to keep in mind...

wandering_sage
Kobold

programming

Post by wandering_sage »

I actually did have that in mind but my class in Java isnt for a while yet.

Return to “MapTool”