Marvel rpg Faserip frame work attempt

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
fatcheek
Dragon

Marvel rpg Faserip frame work attempt

Post by fatcheek »

marvel faserip frame work!!!!!!!!! hey where is the love for marvel rpg???????? come on ...........yeah I know I know .............its a old and crusty system but it can be fun.......some times ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! well here is my first crack at it since no one else will poke at it then I'll be a " mikey " and give it a twirl ! here is my first marvel frame work with just a few macros maybe some of you super techs out there can exspand on it some more it also has top down heroes and villians ....ive got about 400 of them both marvel and dc, transformers and others along with some generics too.
Attachments
avengers mission 1.cmpgn
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 143 times

RPMiller
Demigod

Re: Marvel rpg Faserip frame work attempt

Post by RPMiller »

This could be fun...
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me.

ImageImage

fatcheek
Dragon

Post by fatcheek »

ok here is another marvel mission set up with more simple macros. I have some simple
featroll macros but I have not found a way to empliment the power shifts as in -1cs or +2cs. I am by no means a computer programer and I like to keep things simple
so if anyone out there have any simple macro Ideas fire away I am all :shock: ready !!!
Attachments
avengers mission 2.cmpgn
(2.87 MiB) Downloaded 118 times

MarvelMaster
Kobold

Post by MarvelMaster »

This, of course, is a thread that's a little long in the tooth. I know that the Marvel system may seem antiquated to some but I, in fact, beg to differ...on all kinds of levels.

I have a framework for this that I've worked on for quite some time because I have an campaign that has been going on for about a year and a half. I'm not posting it yet as I'm still working out a few things. However, for those who are interested to know what's included, I'll list them:

1. A Universal Table macro. Click it, enter the rank abbreviation, and it will automatically give the result.

2. Macro for every different effect in the game (Blunt Attack, Energy, Charge) with specific text depending on the color of the roll.

3. Damage/Health macro which incorporates armor. This is simply a small modified version from on that I found here on the forum (kudos to the originator whose name I've forgotten). There's one for heroes and villains.

4. Token property stat sheet.

5. Customizable initiative macro.

6. Custom states (Slam, Grapple, Entangled, Dying, Running, Dodging).

This is basics and you should be able to run a campaign with nothing else added just from this. If you think there's something else that would be useful and you , please let me know.
Marvel Master
Classic Marvel Superheroes RPG
Evolution of a Hero

descoto
Kobold

Post by descoto »

Any chance your framework can be released? I would like to try using it for a series of pick-up games.

Descoto

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”