[d20 SW-Saga Ed] SWSaga_Framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
inquisitor tremayne
Cave Troll

Re: Star Wars Saga Edition Framework

Post by inquisitor tremayne »

Thanks.

After changing the properties, tell me if I am doing this wrong, do I export the macro sets from the other tokens then import them for my new tokens?

If yes, then there are no weapon options for any of the vehicles.

Also there isn't a character sheet option for the vehicles using the above set up either.

inquisitor tremayne
Cave Troll

Also, is it possible to make it so when you apply a condition (-1, -2, -5, or -10) that it auto-affects all stat rolls?

Also, Point Blank Shot would be nice to have +1 to attack and damage within PB range.

inquisitor tremayne
Cave Troll

Ooo Ooo! How about ways to add various cover conditions to augment Reflex Defense or attack penalties?

Also, I don't see it, is there a way to manually confiq in someone that has the Improve Damage Threshold feat?

Zaro
Cave Troll

Post by Zaro »

After changing the properties, tell me if I am doing this wrong, do I export the macro sets from the other tokens then import them for my new tokens?
The Campaign Macros are the ones that you want to use, you can drag and drop each button onto a token or export the set and import it. Using the campaign macros will fix your issues with vehicle character sheets and weapons.
Also, is it possible to make it so when you apply a condition (-1, -2, -5, or -10) that it auto-affects all stat rolls?
This is how it already works, after using the Ability Check hover your mouse pointer over the total and you'll see a breakdown with Condition included.
Also, Point Blank Shot would be nice to have +1 to attack and damage within PB range.
I don't handle any range to targets in the framework, I found it easier to have a weapon entry to use for Point Blank with the bonuses added in, though I'll look at integrating it into the framework.
Also, I don't see it, is there a way to manually confiq in someone that has the Improve Damage Threshold feat?
Yes, but you have to edit the token properties. The threshold property can be manually changed. Its an easy addition to include it on the feats page that I'll add in this week.
How about ways to add various cover conditions to augment Reflex Defense or attack penalties?
I'll check into this and see how hard it would be to add this in, initially it doesn't look to bad to add.

Malekith
Giant

Post by Malekith »

Do you think you could add in the triple crit feat too?
While you're about it. I've made some changes on mine (output changes mainly)
that I'll throw in too afterwards for you guys to see.

Mal
Mal

inquisitor tremayne
Cave Troll

Zaro wrote:The Campaign Macros are the ones that you want to use, you can drag and drop each button onto a token or export the set and import it. Using the campaign macros will fix your issues with vehicle character sheets and weapons.
I figured out how to get them into my campaigns. I'll check on the vehicle stuff though.
Zaro wrote:This is how it already works, after using the Ability Check hover your mouse pointer over the total and you'll see a breakdown with Condition included.
Yeah, I figured that out, AWESOME!
Zaro wrote:I don't handle any range to targets in the framework, I found it easier to have a weapon entry to use for Point Blank with the bonuses added in, though I'll look at integrating it into the framework.
yeah, I noticed the bonus to hit modifier in the attack macro, its cool.

I noticed that the edit weapons entry has a range input spot, does that have any affect on anything?
Zaro wrote:Yes, but you have to edit the token properties. The threshold property can be manually changed. Its an easy addition to include it on the feats page that I'll add in this week.
Awesome.

Zaro wrote:I'll check into this and see how hard it would be to add this in, initially it doesn't look to bad to add.
Sweet.

I freaking LOVE this framework btw, good job!

Zaro
Cave Troll

Post by Zaro »

3rd release of SWSE Framework built for Maptool Version: 1.3.b63.
The download now has all the framework parts as separate files as well as including the SWSaga_Framework_r03.cmpgn.
SWSaga_Framework_r03.zip
Changes
-Added DR and SR for players and npcs.
-Feats Added: Improved Damage Threshold, Triple Crit.
-Added Cover Mods
-Added Light Sources
-Cleaned up some macros
Comments,Bugs, and Requests Welcomed.
Last edited by Zaro on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inquisitor tremayne
Cave Troll

Awesome! DL now!

inquisitor tremayne
Cave Troll

Nevermind! I figured it all out! :D

Thanks! These are awesome!

I have added a lightsaber as a light source to the campaign prefs.

inquisitor tremayne
Cave Troll

Ok, so we had our first game session tonight using the framework and overall it was awesome! Thanks! But here are the bugs/fixes/upgrades we need.

The Use the Force skill is using the characters Wisdom modifier when instead it should be the characters Charisma modifier.

Whenever a character uses a Force power a blank pop-up window pops up for everyone else that says the name of the Force Power and a button to close the window. Its a big window too!

I noticed that on some tokens when updating the hitpoints I was getting an Unknown State 1 but the characters token was accurately reflecting the change.

We REALLY could use having the Deadeye feat as an attack option. Two of my PCs have that and use it a lot.

At some point in the future it would be nice to have one character be able to attack another one and have all the attacks and damages applied auto.

There were a couple of other things but I think it was just stuff I need to mess with.

My players and I really loved it! Thanks for making this!

Zaro
Cave Troll

Post by Zaro »

The Use the Force skill is using the characters Wisdom modifier when instead it should be the characters Charisma modifier.
Already fixed, caught that one myself this past weekend.
Whenever a character uses a Force power a blank pop-up window pops up for everyone else that says the name of the Force Power and a button to close the window. Its a big window too!
Hmm thought I had fixed that one, will fix that.
I noticed that on some tokens when updating the hitpoints I was getting an Unknown State 1 but the characters token was accurately reflecting the change.
Haven't seen this, if you can figure out how to repeat this I can see about fixing it.
We REALLY could use having the Deadeye feat as an attack option. Two of my PCs have that and use it a lot.
Should be an easy add in, look for a release Thursday/Friday.

inquisitor tremayne
Cave Troll

any update?

Thanks!

Zaro
Cave Troll

Post by Zaro »

4th release of SWSE Framework built for Maptool Version: 1.3.b63.
The download now has all the framework parts as separate files as well as including the SWSaga_Framework_r04.cmpgn.
SWSaga_Framework_r04.zip
Changes
Players:
Melee and Offhand attack Options not registering correctly has been fixed
Second Wind removing Conditions has been fixed.
UTF using Wis instead of Cha has been corrected
Removed Force power Library table link, no more window popups.
Added Deadeye feat
Vehicles:
Added Triple crit, Deadeye, Rapidshot
UTF using Wis instead of Cha has been corrected.
Better handling of Vehicle attacks and options for double and triple attack
Wasn't able to heavily test this version, let me know about any issues.

Comments,Bugs, and Requests Welcomed.
Last edited by Zaro on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inquisitor tremayne
Cave Troll

Just downloaded, will give it a test run on Monday, thanks!

Zaro
Cave Troll

Post by Zaro »

found a rather large bug in the Vehicles token, recommend you re-download. I just replaced the vehicle token in the r04 version. The link is still valid to get the newest release. Should just have to swap out the vehicle token and then save and reload the campaign.

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”