Imarkus PF Framework Error

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
BeatnikTom
Kobold

Imarkus PF Framework Error

Post by BeatnikTom »

Hi, I'm trying to assign some items to a PC token using the PFRPG framework from Imarkus on version b63 and getting an error. Anyone know what my problem might be?

Unknown JSON type in function json.get.

Adam:
Edited: Viper Armor

Video of the problem if it helps:

http://www.screencast.com/users/ThomasK ... 7c8f1f72b0

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: Imarkus PF Framework Error

Post by Azhrei »

Did you go through the setupBlank macro first? That macro initializes about 30 different properties on the token and must be used before other macros can be used on the token.

I just opened the framework campaign, dropped a brand new image onto the map (drag-n-drop from the desktop), ran the setup macro, and then the armor worked just fine. When I did the setup, I just clicked through and didn't change anything on any of the various dialogs that came up.

Otherwise you can attach your token to a posting here and someone else can grab it and see if they can figure out the problem.

BeatnikTom
Kobold

Post by BeatnikTom »

No I did not. Despite being a man, I think I should read the instructions now.

:oops:

Thank you.

aku
Dragon

Post by aku »

BeatnikTom wrote:No I did not. Despite being a man, I think I should read the instructions now.

:oops:

Thank you.
Heh, well, i look at it this way, as a man. You can either RTFM in peace and quiet, and break one rule w/o anyone noticing. OR you can not RTFM, then go out and ask for directions....

:D pick your poison

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

Heh.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

(I love that quote/proverb/saying. :))

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”