[HarnMaster 3] Automatic MapTool Framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: [HarnMaster 3] Automatic MapTool Framework

Post by aliasmask »

wolph42 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:55 pm
Full Bleed wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:04 pm
as Alias mentioned
are we that similar?
He was probably thinking of me doing some conversions to some old frameworks, hence the mix up.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

wolph42 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:55 pm
Full Bleed wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:04 pm
as Alias mentioned
are we that similar?
Nah... while you're both our most vocal local macro gurus, you're more the rogue coder and he's more the professor archetype. ;)

But I think I was just reading some other posts of his and had him on the brain when I responded to this.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

BaltoMan
Kobold

Post by BaltoMan »

Thanks, everyone.
FullBleed, I live in Baltimore.
Hopefully, I'll be able to vacation in your area this year. :D <---Me without my mask.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

BaltoMan wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:53 pm
Thanks, everyone.
FullBleed, I live in Baltimore.
Hopefully, I'll be able to vacation in your area this year. :D <---Me without my mask.
I live south of B'more. But know the city, and its surounds, quite well. :)

Welcome to MT!

Even if you can't get this particular framework, I think you've found one of the best VTTs around.

Oh, and I thought of something to add to my suggestions above... You could forget about trying to track down this 10 year old framework and put up a post here to see if someone has something else they wouldn't mind sharing... *and* go check out the MT Discord and Reddit and ask around there. There are a lot of newer users that only hang in the newer social media outlets (even though neither replaces what this venerable old forum provides.)
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”