Slim Pathfinder Framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
De Ahr
Cave Troll

Slim Pathfinder Framework

Post by De Ahr »

A framework for the Pathfinder RPG built on the base made by Arimmus who in turn built his on the work of others.
Arimmus wrote:This is my version of the framework ( Mind you still has a few known issues that i am trying to work out)
http://www.mediafire.com/?cln98i721nacahq

known Issues:
Lib:Test randomly appears on Map of Fereldan and I have no idea why.
Healing Macro does not show other players the text stating they were healed.
If the token falls to 0 while it is active and has the initiative it will not change to Object layer.

Special thanks to
Tr for his GM toolbar
Plothos for his inventory system
Lindsey for the tools given
And Daelkyr For starting this framework base...

If you happen to know how to fix the bugs above and have any new ones to report please let me know....
There are still a number of bugs and problems with it but for the most part it works.

Download it here

De Ahr
Cave Troll

Re: Slim Pathfinder Framework

Post by De Ahr »

I Cleaned up some of the dragon age functionality that was lingering and it's a small improvement.

For some reason though to use the CMB roller you need to be impersonating the token. It's a small thing but it can get annoying when handling large groups.

Download it here

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”