Hero 6th Edition Framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Hero 6th Edition Framework

Post by wolph42 »

Hi, good to hear you're taking over. make sure that you create a new post (new topic) when you release something and place a post in this section pointing out to that new topic.

This way you have full control over the forum topic and you can change the OP, which is the first thing people will look at when looking for this.

You can also ask an moderator here to update the OP from this topic, pointing to the new topic you create so people who end up here are guided to the new spot.

Keep up the good work!

mudpyr8
Giant

Post by mudpyr8 »

Wilco. Thanks for the guidance.
Legendsmiths presents:
NOVA6, streamlined universal RPG where action happens at the speed of narrative
Narosia * Sea of Tears, a complete fantasy game powered by the Hero System.

quartelmestre
Kobold

Post by quartelmestre »

mudpyr8 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:47 pm
I've sort of taken over from @Nolgroth. I'm a long time user of MapTool with a programming background, and over COVID have spent a lot of time tweaking MapTool. Unfortunately (relative to this framework) I haven't been playing Hero so I haven't needed to work with it. I have however, been using MapTool about 2-3 times a week (as well as Foundry) and I've learned a lot about what works well in a VTT and what is really too much trouble.

[...]

I'm open to suggestions, but keep in mind I'm only interested in a minimalist approach. I think that will help with adoption as well, if it's easy to use, then it should be accessible and speed play along. If it slows things down, it's not helping.
Hi, mudpyr8. Any news on this framework?

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”