[Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.5.1

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
Michucz
Kobold

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.4.7

Post by Michucz »

Sorry to bother you again.
After looking through your new campaign file again i found the lib:dh token on the Andersson Estate map, moved it to the base map, and imported that base map to my campaign. Now everything i tried so far is working!
Thank you so much!
I hope you don't mind me asking, but i saw in one of your videos that you had a text file with ships and i believe even npcs ready to parse, would it be possible to get those files? I've been copy pasting stat blocks from the DH and RT books, but until now it was quite tedious (will be better now that parsing works properly though).
Also i was wondering if you could point me to a place with good void ship images/tokens.I can't really find any and have been using the one from your fw for now.
Anyway thank you so much for your help! I'm really hyped for my next session now that the suggestions for parsing finally work!

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.4.7

Post by wolph42 »

good to hear. I really should update the official release again. As for the text stuff...wauw...thats ages ago I dont think i have that anymore. Also assets for w40k are hard to find as you surmised and games workshop has hired some infernal butchers as lawyers so sharing that stuff is a bit hazardous :roll:

and beyond that, most stuff I have I just drew from the books

Michucz
Kobold

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.5.0

Post by Michucz »

Yaay,
thanks for the new release, very appreciated.
Our last session was a huge success, everyone had tons of fun and your fw helped me a LOT! :D
You are right, I spent some more time looking for statblocks and couldn't find any.
Too bad the online master beastiary has no entries, but i guess that is licensing issues.
I bought the pdfs from humblebundle though, so copy paste it is. :)

DeathStar
Kobold

Post by DeathStar »

The W40K-RPG_library_tables v8.4.6.xlsx dropbox link is broken for me.

DeathStar
Kobold

Post by DeathStar »

Thank you for your fast fix. All your frameworks are really amazing, I'm learning some coding and I'm using your works to learn many different tricks. Why don't you change hosting site (Mediafire, Mega, Google Drive...)?

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

im not 100% sure how reliable those are and remain! next to that its convenience, dropbox still is the only one where i can simply edit and save a file and its online version is updated automatically.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

Poobah71 pointed out to me that some of the text in the OP was outdated. Latest version is 8.5.0 not 8.4.7, i've also added a link to just the lib:DH token as thats usually the only one you need to replace to update. However with 8.5 I realise that I also did some armour updates which is on a different token, so its better to download the latest campaign, extract the entire map and replace that map in your running campaign file.

Makreig
Kobold

Post by Makreig »

I'm looking at adding support for the second edition of dark heresy to this. The thing is, there is so much to this it's getting difficult to know where everything is and where to start.

I'm a programmer so once i get stuck in i'll be fine, so can anyone help me with understanding the layout. I really wish maptool didn't put everything in tokens and macros, if i could just view a library or hierarchy of the code things would be much easier to handle.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

theres already quite a bit of rules '2nd ed. ' ready, they're hidden in the settings. If you want to go ahead with this projec, my lord I wish you the best of luck as this is the combined effort of 6 people over a period of 8 or such years. I've stopped with it a few years ago, but keep maintaining it (=debug and compatibility).

Anyhoot, I can help you out but I think its best if we make that a call. We can chat on discord, are you already on the MT discord server? https://discord.gg/mpptbU pm me and we'll figure out a time zone friendly moment to talk.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.5.1

Post by Full Bleed »

FYI, None of the images in the second post seem to work.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.5.1

Post by wolph42 »

Full Bleed wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:13 am
FYI, None of the images in the second post seem to work.
thanks for the heads up, it appears that photobucket kicked my account a while back without mentioning it to me... not sure whether i have those pics still around. sigh nothing so fickle as the interweb...

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”