Couple of Bug Fix updates I forgot to post here. The first set was potentially game breaking so I highly recommend updating before it causes issues.
There was an issue with Type Ace, Stat Ace and Style Expert due to having multiple prerequisites lines in the PDF that caused issues when trying to view them after being added to a token. I made a slight change to how these are presented so this would work with the framework. I would recommend downloading it again as adding these to a token with the old version will cause issues otherwise. If you already have I would recommend just doing the feature reset from the GM screen again to get rid of it.
Just a few minor issues that needed fixing nothing game breaking
- Fixed issue where damage output was only displaying to the GM and not the person using them. Unfortunately this means GMs get double outputs on their end when doing damage. But I think this is the lesser of two evils until I can look into a better way of doing it.
- Fixed issue with Capture Reset only working for the first user on the list.
- Healing a pokemon now outputs the HP the token is healed up to and brought more in line with damage. Also brought temp HP setting more in line.
- Cancelling modifier editting no longer outputs to chat.
- Made the sample Red token have no modifiers and all skills are Untrained since editting these when copying to make a new trainer was slightly annoying.