[Call of Cthulhu] Call of Cthulhu 7th edition Framework V4

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: Azhrei, dorpond, trevor, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
booga
Dragon

Re: [Call of Cthulhu] Call of Cthulhu 7th edition Framework V2.9

Post by booga »

I love the new features: explosives and Rest are both great ideas and implementations!

Merudo
Giant

Re: [Call of Cthulhu] Call of Cthulhu 7th edition Framework V2.9

Post by Merudo »

booga wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:33 pm
I love the new features: explosives and Rest are both great ideas and implementations!
Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words.

I find that explosives & the sanity threshold are tedious to deal with at the table, so I'm glad I've found a way to automate them!

Merudo
Giant

Re: [Call of Cthulhu] Call of Cthulhu 7th edition Framework

Post by Merudo »

merunes wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:33 am
Hey we just started to use your Framework and it is Awesome! but...some problems arrose maybe i just use them wrong im not experienced in Maptool
a) if i copy characters the stats seem to freeze, skills cant be used etc.
b) The Movement "Calc" on characters dosnt work / refreshes.
c) monsters seem to not work at all for me..if i create a new one i cant enter spells, stats dont update...and all sorts of stuff.

If you can help in any way that would be appreciated. and even if not its awesome to use and helps alot!
I think I figured out the issue. I was not aware that maptool reset the token ids when the server is started. This is messing up the caching of the character sheets.

I'll fix it up somewhat soon. In the meanwhile you can click on the portrait in the character sheet to fully refresh the sheet.

Merudo
Giant

Re: [Call of Cthulhu] Call of Cthulhu 7th edition Framework V4

Post by Merudo »

Version 4 of the framework is out!

Lots of new features, including:

- Support for Semi Auto/Full Auto/Burst shots
- New Chase & Date systems
- New macros: Combined Challenges, Group Rolls, Age, Heal, Selected Damage

MapTool 1.5.7 required

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”