[Call of Cthulhu] Call of Cthulhu 7th edition Framework V4

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [Call of Cthulhu] Call of Cthulhu 7th edition Framework V4

Post by wolph42 »

yes the newline was a mistake i made in the regex but realised it too late and though 'o whatever'...

as for the latest version of the excel, yes I would love to get my hands on that as well...I asked guillaume (merudo) but he's no longer responding to pms in discord

If you're planning in upgrading and debuggin this further I'd strongly suggest that you create a new topic!! people always look at first post for download stuff and don't want to wade through multiple posts (and Im not keeping updating this OP as thats not very proper)

normen
Kobold

Re: [Call of Cthulhu] Call of Cthulhu 7th edition Framework V4

Post by normen »

Okay, I'll wait a while if theres any response and just re-post the link to "my" 4.2 here in the meantime. Thanks for all the help!

Unofficial 4.2.1 w/ Innsmouth Map by Normen: https://cloud.bitwaves.de/s/M5XEgfwgEBdMYYL

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”