It is pretty close to face-to-face play where players are responsible for knowing how the system and their characters work. Automation is pretty basic. It is intended for use as-is for people who know the d20 system. I hope it will also serve as a basis or inspiration for building your own macros into a framework. There is plenty of room for writing additional macros if you get the bug.
It aims to be an exemplar of different functionalities and the macros are mostly documented.
- A simple character sheet,
- Separate character editor,
- Four maps;
- Secret GM stuff - a stash for lib tokens, NPCs and monsters,
- Green Room - for PC creation and storage,
- One outdoor encounter,
- And one dungeon.
- Derived properties,
- A separate property type for monsters,
- and a few other bits and pieces.
I am not precious about it. Feel free to improve, alter, and share any variations.