MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".
Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:07 pm
For some hot and heavy Mech on Mech action.
- Many battlemechs,
- Blank mech template,
- All original Battletech weaponry,
- Editable weapon list,
- Weaponry detail tooltips,
- Movement breadcrumbs,
- Critical hit effect tracking,
- Basic ammo tracking,
- To Hit roll calculation,
- Heat calculation & tracking,
- A big map to start play on,
- Range overlays,
- ...and a bunch of other stuff.
Hopefully compliant with current rules -
BattleTech: Total Warfare
What it doesn't do yet.
- Damage transfer, although it does tell you how much to transfer and where from.
- Piloting skill roll calculation
- Mechwarrior damage other than head hits.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:54 pm
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
Cool! I've been thinking about making a framework for Alpha Strike since (unlike regular Battletech) there's no online alternative. I'll have to download this and have a look through it for ideas.