Mage 20th Anniversary Edition Framework (oWoD)

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
EvilWizardGabe
Kobold

Mage 20th Anniversary Edition Framework (oWoD)

Post by EvilWizardGabe »

Why: The White Wolf/World of Darkness game system, and Mage in particular, is a great way to explore reality with friends. Maptool when properly implemented can further improve this experience through visualization and streamlining.

How: I created a flexible framework as a gameplay aid for running WoD games. It's based on the rules presented in the Mage 20th Anniversary Edition rulebook but could be adapted to other oWoD games. This framework covers character sheet tracking, basic rolling, most of the combat system, initiative, and health level tracking. It also allows the Storyteller to pre-configure lists that may vary by setting (Abilities, weapons, armor, combat maneuvers, Backgrounds, Spheres).

What:
I obviously do not own the rights to any White Wolf product, so I assume that you have (as I have) legally acquired the necessary sourcebooks yourself as a first step in using this gaming aid.

Please comment and give feedback! I plan to continue development at some point (see the "Features Not Yet In Scope" section of the reference site) and welcome your ideas.

ZardozSpeakz
Kobold

Re: Mage 20th Anniversary Edition Framework (oWoD)

Post by ZardozSpeakz »

I helped test this and it works pretty good!

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”