Keep on the Shadowfell

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
vinny9
Kobold

Re: Keep on the Shadowfell (Fully Updated)

Post by vinny9 »

Ah, yes. That button could use a better label, like "Maps" or something. I was confused as well. But now that I'm used to it I assumed everyone else was as well. :P

JamesKeenan
Kobold

Post by JamesKeenan »

Craig wrote:
JamesKeenan wrote:Swap between maps... riiiiiight....

I'll just hit this clearly visible and noted "swap maps button"...

IT's right oh that's right I have no idea where it is!
:oops:
Its the camouflaged button with the globe on it on the top right hand corner, don't worry it took me (and several others) a while to find it too.
Ahhhhhhh!

Got it.

Soooooooooo...

Anyone wanna play? I got Skype... It seems impossible to find people to play with. Due to the prolonged nature of these games, it's not like there's ony convenient lobby for people to meet up at and run through a campaign...

teejaydub
Cave Troll

Post by teejaydub »

JamesKeenan wrote:Anyone wanna play? I got Skype... It seems impossible to find people to play with. Due to the prolonged nature of these games, it's not like there's ony convenient lobby for people to meet up at and run through a campaign...
Have you looked at: http://forums.rptools.net/viewforum.php?f=11

JamesKeenan
Kobold

Post by JamesKeenan »

Yes.

Rechan
Cave Troll

Post by Rechan »

I click the link and it says The file link that you requested is not valid.

... This stuff has the maps in it, right? Because I plan on changing various elements of the encounters/monsters, I just really want the maps.

UntoldGlory
Great Wyrm

Post by UntoldGlory »

Hrm, my original link appears to be broken, luckily someone else in the thread reposted it here: http://drop.io/xssem6i/asset/keepontheshadowfell-cmpgn

Which is good, since due to poor backing up and and windows reinstall, I no longer have my original source files. So the good news is it should be at that link and the maps/fow/los should work, bad news is the macos on the mobs probablly won't.

Eldercat
Kobold

Re: Keep on the Shadowfell

Post by Eldercat »

Why would the macros not work?

UntoldGlory
Great Wyrm

Post by UntoldGlory »

Because the syntax that the macros use (the code that makes it happen) has changed drastically over the last 20-30 builds, and that's how long ago I made the campaign. I'm not really updating it, cause lets face it, those 20-30 builds are only in the last few months. That would be a LOT of reworking.

twisted29
Kobold

Post by twisted29 »

Hey thanks for the cmpgn file, which versions is the best to run the file in? Right now I am using b50, what would you recommend for best usability?

jidar
Kobold

Post by jidar »

Thanks for making this!

My group and I have been running this adventure using your module since sometime in February and having a great time with it. The group is all new RPers except for myself, and I haven't played since I DM'd 2nd edition back in the mid 90s, so your campaign file was a huge help. We played on a table with two laptops (dm and client), a projector projecting the client map down onto the table, and the PCs used minis on the combat grid.

Unfortunately last night we had a TPK in the next to last encounter... oops. Oh well, it was great fun, thanks again!

blazercanada
Kobold

Post by blazercanada »

I am actually curious as to where the macros are being stored? I would love to teach myself how to make awesome "General" macros on all my beasties in adventures!!!

Looked through all the different stuff and I didn't seem to find any "Lib:X" type stuff

I like the way the flavor text shows up, anyone know how it was done in this campaign file without all that extra Lib stuff?

*Edit* I'm a noob and finally figured it out. :) *Selected* window haha :P

teknophyl
Kobold

Post by teknophyl »

Necropost!

Does anyone know where I can get the file? I am interested in giving this a try and the drop.io link no longer works.

Thanks.
RPGA: 5223807017
PM for Skype information.

moitura
Kobold

Post by moitura »

I'm also interested in downloading this campaign, does anyone have an updated link?

Ramenbear
Kobold

Post by Ramenbear »

I'd love to find this file if someone can find a way to rehost or email it. It'd be great to introduce an old Army buddy to 4th ed.

teknophyl
Kobold

Post by teknophyl »

Ramenbear wrote:I'd love to find this file if someone can find a way to rehost or email it. It'd be great to introduce an old Army buddy to 4th ed.
I've only found one, and it was corrupt. I dont suppose there's a way to repair it?
RPGA: 5223807017
PM for Skype information.

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”