Frameworks for Warhmachine or Warhammer?

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
cerebreturns
Cave Troll

Frameworks for Warhmachine or Warhammer?

Post by cerebreturns »

I know alot of people have made campaign files for stuff like shadowrun and dnd (are they called frameworks?) Where it will automate the rules and damage and stuff.

Does anyone know if anyone has done this for a game like warhammer or warmachine?

I ricently have been bored and thought if no one else had maybe i could try to dabble in it, but if someone else has (or has started on it) i would hate to waste my time doing whats already been done

If you are interested in putting your 2 cents in or helping me or even just giving me resources to do this, please drop me a line on aim at cerebreturns or mail me at [email protected]
Last edited by cerebreturns on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur C Clarke-any sufficiently advanced science is indistinguishable from magic
Aim-Cerebreturns
Steam-trentep
Skype-cerebreturns
[email protected]

cerebreturns
Cave Troll

Re: Frameworks for Warhmachine or Warhammer?

Post by cerebreturns »

well would anyone even be interested in one if it existed?
Arthur C Clarke-any sufficiently advanced science is indistinguishable from magic
Aim-Cerebreturns
Steam-trentep
Skype-cerebreturns
[email protected]

Jshock
Dragon

Post by Jshock »

Oh, I'd have a nerdgasm if someone got some wargaming going around here; I don't think WH will work until you can group/ wheel units, but I'll give anything a try.

cerebreturns
Cave Troll

Post by cerebreturns »

i will defanintly do warmachine first simply becuase its like warhammer but on a smaller scale. Anyways i'm just a newbie to this stuff myself, i love warhammer and warmachines story, (especialy warhammer40) but i only know a little bit of programing and i've never actualy PLAYED warhammer40k in person, though i have several editions of the rule books and have played nearly everything made in relations.

Anywyas if anyone would be interested in helping me or even just giving me basic instructions or a bounce off point it would be much apprecaited :)

going through alot of the tutorials right now
Aim-Cerebreturns
Steam-trentep
Skype-cerebreturns
[email protected]

KaylaKaze
Cave Troll

Post by KaylaKaze »

I just started on one (and much of it is already done). There's not much automation, but there's an super token system so the tokens store like EVERYTHING. Because of that though, I don't know if the tokens can be released. So far I've got Cygnar from Prime Remix done. Most of my time has been spent working on the macros to easily make the tokens and display the data. The damage grids are very cool.

Malekith
Giant

Post by Malekith »

anyone interested should check the thread in the general discussion forums.
Its been there for ages.

M
Mal

cerebreturns
Cave Troll

Post by cerebreturns »

I now have a working framework on maptools that i made, it's not automated as far as completly, however i have all the units form the core book made, with macros for all of their attacks/skills/spells. If you are interested contact me at [email protected] or on aim at cerebreturns or on steam at trentep
Aim-Cerebreturns
Steam-trentep
Skype-cerebreturns
[email protected]

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”