Dwarf walls

For everything about graphics/tokens developed by users and offered for others to use in their games.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Jshock
Dragon

Dwarf walls

Post by Jshock »

Something I've been meaning to finish for a while: a set of Torstan-style walls with smooth sides (instead of individual blocks). Here's an example:

Here is the link to my gallery page where they're stored.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: Dwarf walls

Post by Azhrei »

Ooo, those are pretty! I like, I like!

Thanks for sharing!

JonathanTheBlack
Dragon

Post by JonathanTheBlack »

wolph42 wrote:ooh nice! can/may these be shared through the online MT resource library?
Only if they're 100% original work.

Jshock
Dragon

Post by Jshock »

JonathanTheBlack wrote:
wolph42 wrote:ooh nice! can/may these be shared through the online MT resource library?
Only if they're 100% original work.
It's all photoshop work; didn't have to use any outside textures. I would be honored if they were in the repository!

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

More!!!
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

CoveredInFish
Demigod

Post by CoveredInFish »

Jshock wrote:I would be honored if they were in the repository!
I think you'll have to contact dorpond. Here is the process described: http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12096

Jshock
Dragon

Post by Jshock »

jfrazierjr wrote:More!!!
What did you have in mind? Keep in mind I'm not sure I'm willing to do a full blown set, like Torstan's - I'm too easily distracted by bright, shiny objects...
CoveredInFish wrote:I think you'll have to contact dorpond. Here is the process described: http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12096
Ah, thanks. I'll get a license file together.

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

Let me know. Looks like a great pack from what you've displayed. You can always use the stock licence that all the other packs used. Let me know when you are ready.
How to use my bundled artwork (MT1.3B60+): http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11759

Jshock
Dragon

Post by Jshock »

For Dorpond.
Attachments
Dwarf walls.zip
(782.64 KiB) Downloaded 253 times

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

Got it!
How to use my bundled artwork (MT1.3B60+): http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11759

jarquafelmu
Cave Troll

Post by jarquafelmu »

Hey JShock, those are some wicked walls, I was so thrilled when I saw them go on the repository. I was wondering what that texture was on the ground and if you could point me in the direction that you got it. Thanks!

Jshock
Dragon

Post by Jshock »

jarquafelmu wrote:Hey JShock, those are some wicked walls, I was so thrilled when I saw them go on the repository. I was wondering what that texture was on the ground and if you could point me in the direction that you got it. Thanks!
That was a texture I converted from a photo - I put it up in my textures gallery here.

I've been getting my textures from http://www.cgtextures.com - more like that, all royalty free.

jarquafelmu
Cave Troll

Post by jarquafelmu »

Thanks JShock, What are the chances we could see curves and angled pieces? haha, it would be awesome to make towers using these walls :)

Jshock
Dragon

Post by Jshock »

jarquafelmu wrote:Thanks JShock, What are the chances we could see curves and angled pieces? haha, it would be awesome to make towers using these walls :)
Well, angles would be easy enough to do; curves are trickier, though (I'd have to make several sets, one for each radius of curve). I've always figures dwarves were more into straight lines anyway (leave the curves to the lousy, dandelion chewing elves).

Return to “Tilesets, Token Libraries, and Complete Maps”