Map: Update: Reuploaded Maps to the Gallery

For everything about graphics/tokens developed by users and offered for others to use in their games.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Vry
Giant

Map: Update: Reuploaded Maps to the Gallery

Post by Vry »

Finally fixed the DPI mistake on my maps and reuploaded them. Also cleaned some of them up a little and removed the grid so they can be used in non-d20 standard games.

Removed many of the magic circles from the maps. Those had specific functions in DDM and helped to spice up the maps, but for normal roleplaying use, you probably encounter more graveyards and ruins without glowing junk on the ground than those with.

Note that "High Seas of Surin" did not get updated in this pass. I plan to rip the base ships out of it and make those stamps when that functionality is added. I figure having a selection of ships that can be placed anywhere will be more useful in the long run... It has nothing at all to do with the fact that I acccidently collapsed some layers I shouldn't have while making it and it's going to be a pain to pull the pieces back apart. :roll:

If you see any problems or suggestions, please let me know.

One last thing, should my gallery be moved into the "Contributed Art" section? It's only out there on its own because it predates the contributed section right? Will that break anything to move it?

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Thanks for doing that, I'll copy the new ones into the MapTool
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Mr.Ice
RPTools Team

Re: Map: Update: Reuploaded Maps to the Gallery

Post by Mr.Ice »

Vry wrote:One last thing, should my gallery be moved into the "Contributed Art" section? It's only out there on its own because it predates the contributed section right? Will that break anything to move it?
I'd vote to leave it on the main site.

As a thank you for being the first map author to support us by letting us use your art on our website and in our tools.

Thanks!

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

Mr.Ice wrote:As a thank you for being the first map author to support us by letting us use your art on our website and in our tools.
I hope you are not upset Mr. Ice that we are posting our maps at RPGMapShare.com, are you? It was hard to read your tone in that statement.

Just want to make sure because we LOVE what you are all doing with RPTools! :)

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

dorpond wrote:
Mr.Ice wrote:As a thank you for being the first map author to support us by letting us use your art on our website and in our tools.
I hope you are not upset Mr. Ice that we are posting our maps at RPGMapShare.com, are you? It was hard to read your tone in that statement.

Just want to make sure because we LOVE what you are all doing with RPTools! :)
It was very positive in tone, to be sure :)

He was making maps for us before he knew who we were, and they look so sweet !
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “Tilesets, Token Libraries, and Complete Maps”