Lankhmar Geomorphs

For everything about graphics/tokens developed by users and offered for others to use in their games.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Lankhmar Geomorphs

Post by lmarkus001 »

I just stumbled on this person's efforts to convert the Lankmar city geomorphs into Campaign Cartographer files. His GIF renders are missing the shading so I pulled them into the CC3 view and set the CLIPOPT so it rendered at 1000x1000 and preserved the shading. These make for really fast city generation.

http://www.reocities.com/area51/8306/la ... orphs.html

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
I am not sure about the copyright issues of posting them up so I did not do that, but it is fast and easy to re-render them with the free CC3 viewer.

------------

When we played a Lankhmar campaign, we had each player pick 1+ geomorphs that they had to populate. They wrote up shops, notable personalities, etc. for their geomorphs. These then became their home neighborhood that they had special knowledge of. All of the writeups went to the DM who then had a very rich city for us to move about.

EDIT: updated the URL
Last edited by lmarkus001 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: Lankhmar Geomorphs

Post by lmarkus001 »

I rescaled to 1000x1000 resolution and added a few more geomorphs. They can be found here. So now they drop in to MapTools nicely for a fast city battlemap.
Last edited by lmarkus001 on Tue May 20, 2014 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vhex
Giant

Post by Vhex »

The link in the second post shows no longer active.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

I updated the link in the second post...

emirikol
Dragon

Post by emirikol »

Thanks for doing these. they look great.

jh
Yes, I'm a chiropractor. Gamer fitness at Hafner Chiropractic in Lakewood, CO: http://www.HafnerChiropractic.com

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

I just updated these (for some reason the renderings were not showing well for me!). So if you had some uglier looking geomorphs try re-downloading. I also made the streets transparent so you can set a background pattern that helps tie the parts together nicer (like cobblestones or the like).

Return to “Tilesets, Token Libraries, and Complete Maps”