Original Recruiting Thread

Moderator: tygaran

tygaran
Dragon

Re: 4e Eberron: "Thiera's College of Adventurers"(WL Only)

Post by tygaran »

I THINK I've got it up now...try logging into my server. Stupid router...I think it swapped my computer and telecommunication device's numbers between 100 and 101

Doopri
Cave Troll

Post by Doopri »

i restarted it without a gm password...

triumphtt
Cave Troll

Post by triumphtt »

YEAH!!!

Doopri
Cave Troll

Post by Doopri »

i'm in too!

Goumindong
Giant

Post by Goumindong »

Sorry i fell asleep there at the end, 1 AM is pretty late for me and i was up early

What happened at the end of that encounter?

Five_Monkeys
Cave Troll

Post by Five_Monkeys »

We mopped up, entered Merylsward, and finished.
Seriously, like five seconds after you said, "I'm falling asleep, you see you later," Tyg called the game and we finished. You didn't really miss a thing.
Next time we'll hopefully start on time, and not have to go on that late into the evening.

Goumindong
Giant

Post by Goumindong »

I actually think i fell asleep before that, woke up for a second, typed that, and then fell asleep.

Five_Monkeys
Cave Troll

Post by Five_Monkeys »

Heh, that's what it seemed like. I remember I had to roll an opportunity attack for you.

triumphtt
Cave Troll

Post by triumphtt »

Goumindong wrote:I actually think i fell asleep before that, woke up for a second, typed that, and then fell asleep.
You OLD FART, lol I even worked 12 hours that day and worked sunday, j/p I feel ya that why I sit at the table so I don't get comfortable

Goumindong
Giant

Post by Goumindong »

I was working on a paper before i started playing and had been up since about 7 AM doing that(then picking up my mom at the airport in the middle of the game). I was pretty beat.

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

Loot Update
Session 1 - 4: 264; split 4 ways that'd be 64.5 gold each (Someone has the 30 gp Pearl + 34.5 gp).

Session 5 - 500 gold, Lena, Aris, Shan, Grauz, and Orin received 100 gp each from this

Session 5 XP: I miscalculated at the end of the session this past week; failing to include the full quest XP for finishing the Underhill Mission. SO: Shan, Grauz, and Orin gained a total of 300 XP for Session 5, Aris gained 150 XP, Sid started with 500 XP and gained 200 XP in Session 5.

That probably puts Grauz and Orin up to Level 2. :D

Oh, and no one has yet officially claimed the Cloak of Resistance +1 you found at Underhill.

Goumindong
Giant

Post by Goumindong »

Nope, still 5 xp off iirc

Also, i already have a +1 neck item, so i'll wait until an armor or axe comes around.

Five_Monkeys
Cave Troll

Post by Five_Monkeys »

How much did you originally give us? I have 945 XP on my sheet...
Anyway, if nobody else wants it, Grauz'll gladly take the +1 Cloak of Resistance. I plan on taking Protector Spirit Adept when I level up. That'll give anyone standing next to Kindling +1 to Fort, Reflex and Will... so since I'm going to be perma-buffing all of you, it's only fair you perma-buff me a little!

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

Five_Monkeys wrote:How much did you originally give us? I have 945 XP on my sheet...
As I recall, I originallyt awarded 250 xp to everone; so looks like you and Orin top out at 995. :?

So I'll be nice and award that extra 5 XP as an attendance bonus (assuming you show up next week) and allow you guys to grab your 2nd level stuff. 8)
Five_Monkeys wrote:Anyway, if nobody else wants it, Grauz'll gladly take the +1 Cloak of Resistance. I plan on taking Protector Spirit Adept when I level up. That'll give anyone standing next to Kindling +1 to Fort, Reflex and Will... so since I'm going to be perma-buffing all of you, it's only fair you perma-buff me a little!
Well, Shan already claimed an item, Orin doesn't need the cloak and Aris was ghosted when the cloak was found. So looks like it's yours Grauz. Lena's contract did stipulate that she only earned the mission payoff, so she had no rights to the cloak either. :)

Five_Monkeys
Cave Troll

Post by Five_Monkeys »

Yay! Second level! Sheet updated:
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=114313
Changes:
Added +1 Cloak of Resistance.
+5 hit points, half-level bonuses.
Retrained 1st level Daily to Spirit of the Healing Flood, for moar hjealz.
Picked up the ultra-sexy Spirits of Battle as 2nd level Utility.
Added Protector Spirit Adept feat. All allies get +1 to Fortitude, Reflex and Will while adjacent to Kindling.

Return to “Thiera's College of Adventurers”