Part 3: Shadowrift of Umbraforge

Moderator: Plissken

End of Hero
Cave Troll

Re: Part 3: Shadowrift of Umbraforge

Post by End of Hero »

Alright, guys, I have to thrown in the towel. I'm working Sunday constantly now, so I'm just gonna have to forfeit my position in the camp. It's been a blast, but I can just never make it, and when I can we aren't playing. Good luck gentlemen.

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

End of Hero...sorry to see you go :( Don't work too hard.

Hey, guys. No game today. Life has been hectic recently and I've just started to go back to school. We'll pick up next Sunday. Also, I haven't made a final decision yet, but I think starting next Sunday, games will be every other week. Hope you guys stick around. I like running the games and I hope to get you guys far into the adventure path as possible.

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

Hey, guys.

The game is a go for tomorrow. We will start at 12:30. I may run a little bit late, so if I'm not on time, please be patient!

Here's a recap since it's been a while: You guys have been on tracking down a dark creeper named Modra, since he's definitely interested in you, since he sent some thugs to try and deal with you. He apparently wants the large brass key that Sindaril found on another dark creeper in the steam vents, when they were on their way to prevent orcs from breaking through, preventing the orcs from plundering Overlook.

In you're investigations, you were approached by a female half-elf, who is also investigating Modra. You teamed together and made your way to a poorhouse where Modra was last thought to be seen. You investigated the basement, found a blocked passageway, cleared it, and in exploring it, stumbled upon a Shadar-Kai witch and some dark creepers. You engaged in battle and killed them.

That's where we stopped. You guys have yet to investigate the room and then continue forward.

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

Btw...here's an update on experience.

Everyone should have their experience at 3488 XP.

Last session, everyone gained a total of 610 XP.

So, now everyone is at 4098 XP.

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

Here is the loot you have found so far in this part of the adventure.

1. two potions of healing + 100-gp gem + 60 gp
2. 500-gp gem + 50 gp

Dareus
Cave Troll

Post by Dareus »

We playing this weekend??

elondor
Kobold

Post by elondor »

I can't make sunday 9th august.

RaptorZombiejesus
Kobold

Post by RaptorZombiejesus »

Oh hi guys, remember me? Im sorry when I bailed months ago so suddenly without a word. I forgot one day and then the next time I didn't remember until like a month afterwards, and really by then I had figured al ready counted me out, and I was fine with that.
Seems the group is really falling apart recently. Good luck with that.

Return to “Scales of War”