Part 1: Rescue at Rivenroar

Moderator: Plissken

firesnakearies
Kobold

Re: 4e D&D - Scales of War - Rescue at Rivenroar

Post by firesnakearies »

It looks like you have a couple of empty slots on your roster there in the first post. Are you looking for or accepting any additional players for this, currently?

aku
Dragon

Post by aku »

i'd like to know if theres room as well, its sort of early in the afternoon for me on a sunday, but it generally shouldnt be a problem.

Tynnamm
Kobold

Post by Tynnamm »

I'm also interested, I'd be able to do probably 3 sundays out of the month, and noon wouldn't be too hard of a time for me, I'm PST too. my AIM is mhhjjkj, since I'm new to map tools, and playing 4e online in general I'd really appreciate it if someone could message me on AIM and give me a quick explanation.

End of Hero
Cave Troll

Post by End of Hero »

Tynnamm wrote:I'm also interested, I'd be able to do probably 3 sundays out of the month, and noon wouldn't be too hard of a time for me, I'm PST too. my AIM is mhhjjkj, since I'm new to map tools, and playing 4e online in general I'd really appreciate it if someone could message me on AIM and give me a quick explanation.
I can help you out. I can even host a server to show you how things go. ;) Plissken's awesomesalt, though, so he'll be makin' a bangin' token for ya'! I'll just show you the basics.

That reminds me, Plissken, do you use normal Line of Sight?

Tynnamm
Kobold

Post by Tynnamm »

End of Hero wrote:
Tynnamm wrote:I'm also interested, I'd be able to do probably 3 sundays out of the month, and noon wouldn't be too hard of a time for me, I'm PST too. my AIM is mhhjjkj, since I'm new to map tools, and playing 4e online in general I'd really appreciate it if someone could message me on AIM and give me a quick explanation.
I can help you out. I can even host a server to show you how things go. ;) Plissken's awesomesalt, though, so he'll be makin' a bangin' token for ya'! I'll just show you the basics.

That reminds me, Plissken, do you use normal Line of Sight?
Well, I've already figured out most of it. Now I'm just browsing around for a sunday afternoon or friday evening game.

palmer
Great Wyrm

Post by palmer »

End of Hero wrote:That reminds me, Plissken, do you use normal Line of Sight?
As best I could tell, he used common sense LOS.
The game did not use MapTool's vision functions, and we never did any serious LOS checking. Just eyeballed it.

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

Yes, for line of sight, I just eye it.

For the people who have requested to join.....I'm going to keep it right now at a 5 member party. If there is another space open, I'll notify you in the order that you posted to join.

NOTE: For today's game I will POSTPONE it 2 hours later. So, it will be 2:00 PM PST. I think today's game is going to be fairly short and I think we can finish up the adventure fairly quick. We'll finish up the adventure, introduce a new character after the adventure ends and possibly start the first part of the next adventure.

End of Hero
Cave Troll

Post by End of Hero »

Neat. I wasn't super impressed with how vision worked when I tried doing it. Also annoying making sure everyone wasn't blacked out and other randomness. See you at... er... 2:00pm PST is... 3:00pm for me. :)

[Edit] Oh god, I'm retarded.
Last edited by End of Hero on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

1 pm? Where do you live?

elondor
Kobold

Post by elondor »

I might struggle to make a 2 hour later start too.

Dareus
Cave Troll

Post by Dareus »

I may be a little late for the 2 PST. I have to make an appearance at my sisters house for Easter dinner which is know scheduled for 4pm EST (1pm PST).

End of Hero
Cave Troll

Post by End of Hero »

Denver. :) Mountain Time is an hour behind Pacific. :D

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

You mean Pacific is one hour behind Mountain? That would mean in your time the game starts at 3:00 PM. Pacific is the "latest" of all times. We celebrate New Years the last I think.

End of Hero
Cave Troll

Post by End of Hero »

Haha, yeah, I realized while I was cooking some eggs. XD

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

Hmm. Since it's a holiday today and it seems some of us will be late and I was planning to start the game late anyways, I'll just cancel the game today.

We'll start next week. Sorry, Hero. I know you wanted to play today. However, we'll start at 12:00 PM next week like we usually do.

Return to “Scales of War”