Part 2: Siege of Bordrin's Watch

Moderator: Plissken

Fallacy
Kobold

Re: Part 2: Siege of Bordrin's Watch

Post by Fallacy »

Sorry, mothers day and all.

Can I get a recap of what happened?
Everyone has a different perception of the world, but there is only one world.

Dareus
Cave Troll

Post by Dareus »

A dwarf came walking in and we took him and the dead dwarf from the cavern back to Overlook and got the dead one resurrected. This really freaked out Paod. We collected our payment for "rescuing" the dwarves. We then set out to the vents to close off the nexus, a point where a network of tunnels connects that the orcs are using to attack the surrounding area. Kalad the dwarf has accompanied us as he knows where the nexus is and how to block it off. When we arrived at the Vents, we found the horses of the Farstriders. It appears they went in and have not come out. The council did tells us this was their mission and they were overdue.

We entered the Vents, killed some orcs, iron defenders and something with a name like Arbaster? while being shot at by magical crossbow traps which Sindaril skillfully disabled during battle. That is where we stopped.

On a side note, some of the healing macros were screwy today. Karam should be at full health and spent 3 surges when we start next week. Also, while I ran him, I made sure to refuse dirty healing from the bard.

End of Hero
Cave Troll

Post by End of Hero »

An Arbalest is a type of crossbow, and, by extension, the Arbalester was using one to fire at us until we closed in and he dropped it to start shooting at us. Don't forget that I triggered a trap that got us into a bit of trouble, but the rogue was really quick on his feet and got it disarmed after one volley from the crossbow turrets.

But besides a little macro silliness, everything went pretty well. I even managed to kill a guy with my Paladin Mark. :D

Dareus
Cave Troll

Post by Dareus »

Going to my brother in-laws cabin to help him do some work. Should be back Friday but just in case something happens and we don't leave on time, which as happened often enough to post this message, there is a 5% chance I may not make it Sunday. But it shouldn't really be a problem.

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

255 XP last session. 2988 total.

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

Hey, all. I have to some errands so I'll be a little bit late. We'll start at 1 PM PST. So just 1 hour later than usual.

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

2988+500= 3488 XP

Plissken
Giant

Post by Plissken »

Oh, yes. Go ahead and make your wish list in the wish list thread for part 3.

Return to “Scales of War”