Token Properties empty/missing?

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

karlid
Kobold

Token Properties empty/missing?

Post by karlid »

hi all,

I can't seem to find this question so hopefully its not a re-post of some well known issue. Here's what's happening:

I created my first token using TokenTool. That all went great. I then dragged the token directly from within TokenTool onto my campaign (such a cool feature). The token was added to the campaign as expected. HOWEVER, for some reason the properties and portrait are blank on mouse-over. I know about setting the properties with */#/@ so I checked the properties (double click, extended properties) to see why this token was different than the others and I noticed that all of the properties are MISSING.

Is there something special I need to do to make sure that tokens assume the properties of the campaign when they are added?

I'm using the latest version of TokenTool and MapTool. Any insight you have for me is much appreciated. I'm pretty good at figuring things out on my own but this one has me a bit stumped.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Token Properties empty/missing?

Post by aliasmask »

Make sure your token type is set in the config tab of your token properties. Default is basic.

karlid
Kobold

Re: Token Properties empty/missing?

Post by karlid »

aliasmask wrote:Make sure your token type is set in the config tab of your token properties. Default is basic.
That did it! All I needed to do was set the properties to 'enhanced' in the config tab after double-clicking on the token.

Simple once you know the trick. Thanks!

Return to “TokenTool”