Tokens default to 500 x 500 regardless.

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

okstate
Kobold

Tokens default to 500 x 500 regardless.

Post by okstate »

The overlays display as the right dimensions in the overlay manager. When I make a token, it doesn't matter what number I type into the boxes on the bottom, or no numbers at all, or locked or unlocked. When a token is created it is 500 x 500. When I uninstall / re-install the program it still remembers the last token used so idk if clearing that cache somehow would help or what my issue is. The overlays are .PSDs.
Any help appreciated,
-Clint

Phergus
Deity

Re: Tokens default to 500 x 500 regardless.

Post by Phergus »

Are you using the current version (2.1)? There was an issue like this that was fixed though I don't think it was exactly this.

Also, what OS?

okstate
Kobold

Post by okstate »

OS Windows 10. I was using 2.0. 2.1 lets me change sizes and that is great (and the pdf feature is dope). I guess my question becomes can TT use the default overlay size? For example I have an overlay that is 580x580. I can choose 600x600 but I cannot type in a diff size, it snaps to a default size and it wont use the baked in overlay size. If it cannot use the default size, that is ok but it feels like I am just doing something wrong.

Thx!
Clint

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

Using TT 2.1, I have no problem putting in custom values for the token size and then creating a token that is that size. You have to click on the Lock button to Unlock it or it will stick to the default sizes.

TT does not, at this time, automatically set the size to match the chosen overlay. You could put that in as a feature request on the TokenTool Github.

okstate
Kobold

Post by okstate »

Whelp, idk what my issue was but it seems like 2.1 did indeed fix it. I think having the option to use the overlay size would be convenient, but it is hard to complain, loving this program. Thanks for the assistance.

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

Glad to hear the TT 2.1 is working for you.

Return to “TokenTool”