Strange Visual Errors - Please Help!

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Mastermind Ahpook
Kobold

Strange Visual Errors - Please Help!

Post by Mastermind Ahpook »

For some reason, whenever I run this custom token ring, it produces this strange white ring on the inside of the token. Can anyone help me figure this out and fix it? it doesn't do this if I just make the token in photoshop or gimp. Only TT. And it only does it in the final output/preview, not in the main window. Very strange. Help??
whytho.PNG
whytho.PNG (172.94 KiB) Viewed 3235 times

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Strange Visual Errors - Please Help!

Post by aliasmask »

My guess is the mask is too big. It should overlap the ring so it cuts the outer ring stuff out, but not go past the inner ring border. You'll need to edit the *.psd file in the .tokentool-rptools folder in your user profile. If you need help with that, just post the psd file here.

Mastermind Ahpook
Kobold

Post by Mastermind Ahpook »

Thank you! The mask was flush to the edge of the ring. That was indeed the problem.

Thanks again,
A

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

Mastermind Ahpook wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:12 pm
For some reason, whenever I run this custom token ring, it produces this strange white ring on the inside of the token. Can anyone help me figure this out and fix it? it doesn't do this if I just make the token in photoshop or gimp. Only TT. And it only does it in the final output/preview, not in the main window. Very strange. Help??
whytho.PNG
Please share the token ring... would like to take a look at the image to see if there is something strange.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “TokenTool”