D&D4e Sunday 8:30 central

Moderator: AsherM

Dareus
Cave Troll

Re: D&D4e Sunday 8:30 central

Post by Dareus »

I'll master the enchant magic item & transfer enchantment rituals if no one objects. We also have the make whole ritual if Razz wants to master it. I already have it mastered. It was one of my beginning rituals.

Also, are there any limitations as to which resources we can use for our characters? I can't remember.
Last edited by Dareus on Thu May 07, 2009 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dareus
Cave Troll

Post by Dareus »

Ok, this is what I am going to do w/ Tarsin:

Retrain - Icy Terrain for Grasping Shadows
New Feat - Enlarge Spell
+1 Int, +1 Con (almost forgot)
Plus all the lvl 4 goodness
Last edited by Dareus on Thu May 07, 2009 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AsherM
Cave Troll

Post by AsherM »

Thanks Dareus.

So far, there are no limitations on what you can use for your characters. I haven't looked carefully at everything that's out there though, so I reserve the right to veto anything but doubt it will happen.

Five_Monkeys
Cave Troll

Post by Five_Monkeys »

Sorry, didn't realize we leveled up last session. Changes to Itz:
6 more HP
+1 Int and +1 Con
New Feat: Weapon Expertise: Heavy Blade
Retrained Retributive Shield into Implement Expertise: Heavy Blade. Kept forgetting to apply Retributive Shield's bonus... don't think I ever used it once. I might pick it up again later, but for now, I'll take the flat +1 over the situational +2.

Sheet for reference:
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=107301

AsherM
Cave Troll

Post by AsherM »

Thanks Itz.

For everyone, something's come up on my end and I'll have to cancel tonight. See you all next week.

Five_Monkeys
Cave Troll

Post by Five_Monkeys »

I've been told that the Monk Playtest article contained a new feat called 'Focused Expertise' that basically rolled Implement Expertise and Weapon Expertise into one. So a Swordmage could take Focused Expertise: Heavy Blade and get +1 to his attack, regardless of whether he's making an implement attack or a weapon attack.

I don't have DDI, so I can't confirm I have all the details right. But if this is true, would you let Itz take the feat, AsherM, so he can avoid the double-feat tax most weapon/implement users face?

Also, there's a small chance I might miss our next game. I have a friend coming into town for the weekend, and he wants to hang out, but we haven't hammered down a date yet. I'll try to avoid a schedule conflict if I can.

AsherM
Cave Troll

Post by AsherM »

That feat would be fine with me Itz.

For less happy news though, I've been going through some unanticipated schedule changes. I'm trying to work them out, but doubt I'll be here on this Sunday. (Don't plan on it.) I'm going to try to work things out ASAP, but would understand if you didn't want to wait around.

Five_Monkeys
Cave Troll

Post by Five_Monkeys »

Great! I've updated the sheet with Focused Expertise, then. Also picked up Action Surge. Itz will never miss again!

It turns out I won't be able to make it Sunday, either. My friend is in town, and insisting a DM a game for him, heh. So I'll still be playing, just not with you guys.

AsherM
Cave Troll

Post by AsherM »

Hey guys. Sorry again but I can't make it Sunday. Please let me know how much longer you're willing to wait around for things to normalize. I hate leaving you guys hanging but RL has really intruded on me right now. I think I'll get things worked out in the next week or two, but I thought that two weeks ago too.

Sorry and thanks.

Dareus
Cave Troll

Post by Dareus »

AsherM wrote:Hey guys. Sorry again but I can't make it Sunday. Please let me know how much longer you're willing to wait around for things to normalize. I hate leaving you guys hanging but RL has really intruded on me right now. I think I'll get things worked out in the next week or two, but I thought that two weeks ago too.

Sorry and thanks.
I'm cool. Real life happens. This is a really fun campaign so if I have to wait to continue that's just the way it is. Although the withdrawals may kill me.

AsherM
Cave Troll

Post by AsherM »

Probably is dead. Life has a way of kicking you in the teeth sometimes. Over the last month, I've had to rearrange almost my entire lifestyle. If you're still out there and interested, send me a PM in the next couple of days and we'll see where we stand.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed gaming with you all and am sorry for the very unexpected (to me anyway) dropping of the game.

Best.

Return to “Renwold”