Beneath the Athasian Sun

Moderator: vizier

Psybuster
Kobold

Re: Beneath the Athasian Sun

Post by Psybuster »

Er...if whoever Farax is is also a wizard, should I just rebuild something else from the ground up?
DCI: 6214-107-884
It's LFR, baby!
Fir {Paladin 4} - The Clueless Wanderer
Malfis {Avenger 8} - The Monk in Disguise

vizier
Cave Troll

Post by vizier »

YOu can be any class you want dont worry about forming the ideal group. I much more interested in getting a group of people that can have fun and roleplay.

Sabin Stargem
Cave Troll

Post by Sabin Stargem »

I think the Powers that each player chooses for their class really determines the workings of that Class. For example, your powers seem to be based around control by altering terrain or otherwise immobilizing the enemy in some way. Another wizard could opt for direct-damage or defensive spells. I don't think you should be worried about redoing your class. :)

Psybuster
Kobold

Post by Psybuster »

Minor edit to Staff of Defense implement mastery, PDF hasn't been updated though (no builder access here).

I think I'm going to need help building a token properly later on too.
It's LFR, baby!

trapline
Kobold

Post by trapline »

Krovan, level 1
Mul, Druid
Build: Predator Druid
Primal Aspect: Primal Predator

Krovan is a wild and savage Mul from the wastes, he has little regard for the trappings of civilization, and instead feels constrained and irritated by the oppresiveness of Kalak's Tyr. He loves combat, gladiators and the release he feels when allowed to unleash his predatory animal side.

Krovan is a stocky, feral appearing mul, his eyes are a deep yellow, and dart about constantly. His teeth are slightly pointed and his grin is more animal than human. He wears only some ragged hides, and despite the fact he is a mul has a shock of hair , usually bristling.
His skin is dark and scarred, a life self raised on the wastes has taught him the laws of nature. when he shifts into his animal form he appears to be a humaniod crossed with a Takis, his hands sprout claws and fur rises along his body in rigid spines. Krovan is cautious and will hold back his shifting even though it causes him pain in the presence of those he feels he cannot trust.

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 12, Con 11, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 8.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 11, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 8.

AC: 13 Fort: 11 Reflex: 14 Will: 15
HP: 28 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Nature +9, Perception +9, Insight +9, Heal +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +3, Arcana, Bluff -1, Diplomacy -1, Dungeoneering +4, Endurance +2, History, Intimidate +1, Religion, Stealth +3, Streetwise -1, Thievery +3, Athletics +1

FEATS
Druid: Alchemist
Level 1: Toughness

POWERS
Druid at-will 1: Savage Rend
Druid at-will 1: Thorn Whip
Druid at-will 1: Pounce
Druid daily 1: Wind Prison
Druid encounter 1: Darting Bite

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Bone Spear, Adventurer's Kit
RITUALS
Animal Messenger, Purify Water
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder ======

Sabin Stargem
Cave Troll

Post by Sabin Stargem »

Yo. I am not sure if I would be able to attend tomorrow, due to dealing with a videocard problem. The "spine" of my new videocard is very large, to the point it can't fit the back of my chassis, so I need to visit someone who might know how to resolve the problem without damaging the videocard. With any luck, I will be back by 5PM Pacific Time, but don't count on it.

Psybuster
Kobold

Post by Psybuster »

You mean the backplate? Either way I'd suggest just sticking your old card back in for now and get an exchange on the new card; you don't want them claiming "physical damage" or something similar when you have a real problem with it if you have to physically alter it now just to get it to fit.
It's LFR, baby!

Drathmar
Kobold

Post by Drathmar »

Sorry about that Viz. It's been a long and busy week. I will be there tomorrow and here is my character sheet:

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=130293

Note... I haven't done the leveling up yet though, Im going to do that tomorrow afternoon.

To the person who asked how people start with 30 hp... starting HP is a number (I think 15 for paladins/fighter, 10 for wizards... etc) + your constition score. So a paladin with a constituion of 15 would start with 30 hp total.

vizier
Cave Troll

Post by vizier »

Nps at all Drath just want to make sure you got a spot.

@ Sabin- No biggie i have a feeling the table is going to be full.

vizier
Cave Troll

Post by vizier »

Reposting this just to make sure everyone knows:

**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

I have added a great deal of content to our campaign. Due to the large size of some of the maps I have set up a file for all the players to download.

Unzip these files to your (user)\.maptool\assetcache\ folder. Then when you join my game you will be able to switch maps in a few seconds. This will make your game run a lot faster.

http://www.wiijii.com/vizier50/DnD%20fi ... tcache.zip

I will still be utilizing repositories of course, but please try and use that zip file before the game it will make everything run a lot smoother.

Heres a spoiler of Shadow Square in Tyr and just a small taste of things to come:

http://www.wiijii.com/vizier50/DnD%20fi ... bbtest.jpg

vizier
Cave Troll

Post by vizier »

Server is up.

68.202.133.17 IP
51234 Port

Tepshen
Kobold

Post by Tepshen »

Sorry for the late reply. i was out of town most of the week :)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=133707

Xaphan the Grim, level 1
Goliath, Fighter
Build: Great Weapon Fighter
Fighter Talents: Two-handed Weapon Talent

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 20, Con 16, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 8.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 8.

AC: 13 Fort: 17 Reflex: 10 Will: 11
HP: 31 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Intimidate +4, Endurance +7, Athletics +11

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -1, Arcana, Bluff -1, Diplomacy -1, Dungeoneering, Heal, History, Insight, Nature +4, Perception, Religion, Stealth -1, Streetwise -1, Thievery -1

FEATS
Level 1: Goliath Greatweapon Prowess

POWERS
Fighter at-will 1: Reaping Strike
Fighter at-will 1: Cleave
Fighter daily 1: Brute Strike
Fighter encounter 1: Spinning Sweep

ITEMS
Scythe, Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing), Hide Armor
Tepshen Lahl
Gaulin Ev'ran
Xaphan the Grim

heathan666
Giant

Post by heathan666 »

sorry about tonight guys, i just had to get out of my house and go hang with my friend. She had beer.... :twisted: muwahahahahahahahahahhaha!
"Nat 20 man, reroll a plate wearer next time."
Kugan - "All bless the god KA-CHING!"

Sabin Stargem
Cave Troll

Post by Sabin Stargem »

Wandering around the markets of Tyr, Gihren sought out various items useful in the capture of an overly large cat. While browsing, he also sought out pawn shops and armor merchants. He possessed a suit of leather armor that he no longer wished to own, because he had no desire to keep it. Given to him during his formative years, the beaten and battered armor was still rather sturdy - but he has long since surpassed the need for armor like that. His skin was just as tough, and the constricting armor held him back.

Throughout his shopping expedition, he mulled over his new companions. The cold and dead Setia, Krovan the Brutal, Xanaph the Large, and Farax the Cleaver. He wasn't sure if their cooperative would last, but it would be nice, if only for the bits involved. Though that isn't to say that he was purely motivated by money. Rather, he enjoyed milking a situation for all that it was worth, be it knowledge, experiences, wealth, or items.

(I would like to sell off my leather armor. Also, how much would a waterskin, bedroll, and other such things cost? The money system is causing me no end of confusion when looking at the prices in the Builder.)

vizier
Cave Troll

Post by vizier »

New thread and sub forum! Since we have the room now Sabin lets move Rping to a separate thread Ill start it up in a bit.

Return to “Dark Sun - 4th Edition”